COOL LOVE

1:49 AM

Assalamualaikum

I still don't understand love ,so i can't get any closer
But why does my foolish heart keep pounding ?
I'm haunted by you again and again ,i just can't get away
This hopeless love hurts my heart so much
Going from day to night ,you're all i think about
Being pitiful and silly ,what should i do?
The heart follows love ,what am i going to do ?
The day when my pain fades away ,will that day ever come ?
The moonlight is so beautiful ,i just can't get away
Let me lie down by your side for a moment
A moment ...just a moment

**********************************************************
A cool things when you can pretend everything
Being wild and free while you are suffer
Can laugh a lot while you are crying
Can smile while inside you is dying
Can sing a loud while inside you is hurting
Can update your belog while your assignment is waiting .
Night peeps :)

note :The cool person when i can't able to talk with them .
So my friend just turn into cool person ,thats why he act stranger .boooo .dammit !

You Might Also Like

0 kentut busuk

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook


Flickr Images