SAKIT HATI

6:10 PM

Assalamualaikum

Please care him cause i really miss and love 
Cewahhhhh ..seriously i miss you .
Miss every moment together ,miss and miss
Do i look like stranger ?
Did i do a big mistake ?
Is that awkward when me around ?
Annoying?
Rasa macam tak jadi diri sendiri these days
Try to calm ,happy myself while inside of me is loner .
Bullshit of these feeling .
Menggedik is the one bullshit things ,but its make me look happy .
Don't know nak cakap apa ,and sometimes down .
Down cause of him .
errrr~
Looks like me so stupid when im just the one who felt this but you ? annoy with me ?
Act like strangers ,then me cry alone .Sick and pain .
Kadang2 rasa nak menjerit dan pukul diri sendiri.
Hentak kat dinding .Tak tahu nak cakap ape .
Kbye .BENCI BENCI BENCI !

You Might Also Like

0 kentut busuk

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook


Flickr Images