Merdeka ...sem 3 is done !

7:06 PM

Assalamualaikum


So this is me swallowing my pride ..
Write here ,saying i'm sorry for everythings .
And i go back to high school all the time
Its turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing i'd realize what i had when you were mine 
I go back to high school ,turn around and make it alright
I go back to high school all the time
I miss you tan skin ,your sweet smile
So good to me ,so right
And how you held me in your arms that night 
The first time you ever saw me cry .
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
................


*******************************************************

Done exam .Done semester 3 .Hoyeahhhh!
Kuantan is waiting ...
Nak lepak lepak .makan makan .tido tido .layan korea .
Lamenye tak rasa hidup ni heaven .
Please holiday .Be nice to me !
Give me a strength .
Kbye :)

You Might Also Like

0 kentut busuk

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook


Flickr Images